Monday, January 25, 2010

Fabric, sweet fabric...

So, after I dropped my daughter off at preschool this morning, I chucked my son in the car & headed down to the best local fabric store we have; The Mill Store in Franklin, MA. They're the only "local" (40 minutes away) store that sells designer fabric like Amy Butler, Kaffe Fassett, Joel Dewberry, Alexander Henry, Heather Bailey, etc., etc., etc...

I was feeling REALLY drawn to oranges today, and had to keep putting fabric back on the shelves and reminding myself to branch out a bit! I picked up some gorgeous Amy Butler orange floral (Lotus line), my favourite Joel Dewberry Azure (Deer Valley line), some Sandi Henderson Pear (Meadowsweet line) and some Alexander Henry Mod Dots... Great stuff!!

I can't wait to make up some chic diaper clutches and key fobs with this stuff - it's in the washing machine right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment